Incentives, which are available to businesses and individuals at the local and RS level, contribute to a better functioning of the economy, especially in times of crisis. We provide investors with numerous benefits when investing and obtaining all the necessary permits and documents, which greatly facilitates the investment and start-up of a successful business:
– Financial Benefits in the form of reduced municipal fees for construction of manufacturing facilities and the ability to pay installments. The municipal decision offers investors the benefits of paying construction land and annuity fees. It gives investors about 50% discount on these obligations for production facilities and the possibility to pay this amount in installments with a bank guarantee, so that 20% of the price is paid within 8 days and the rest after a grace period of twelve months, in installments of four years.
– The Building Permit Procedure has been improved, reducing the time it takes to obtain site conditions and building permits.
– The municipality awards incentives for business entities in the form of subsidies of part of the interest rate on loans for small businesses and entrepreneurs, for loans in the amount of 10,000.00 to 100,000.00 KM.
– The municipality has introduced a fast procedure for issuing a one-day entrepreneurial solution.
– The municipality provides p location-finding assistance – all information on currently available locations suitable for investment is presented to the investor, after which the investor is guided to visit them if need be location.
– The Economic Council was formed as a form of formalized dialogue between the municipal administration and the private sector, thereby achieving greater involvement of the economy in the work of local government.
Incentives for employment, self-employment and agriculture are allocated from the budget of the Laktaši municipality on the basis of the Program for the Use of Funds for Incentive Production. Incentives are awarded, depending on the type, by public call (incentives for employment, self-employment, entrepreneurship development, interest rate subsidies) or on the basis of an application (direct incentives for agricultural production).