The Economic and Employment Council is a mixed body composed of representatives of the public sector (municipal administration and other competent institutions at the local level), the private sector (owners of local SMEs and representatives of investors) and civil society organizations.
The Economic and Employment Council holds regular meetings at least once every three months and addresses all issues of importance for economic development and improving the competitiveness of the municipality.
Tip has the following features:
– monitors all issues of interest to the economy and local economic development and proposes to the local self-government activities and improvement of procedures;
– Monitor and evaluate the implementation of projects and the Local Economic Development Strategy;
– Review the Development Strategy and implementation plans;
– Provides advisory support to the mayor / mayor when deciding on economic development and development programs;
– Supports the Department of Local Development.